Early symptoms of skin fungal infection is there is smooth white patches or a little scaly rash, reddish nodules on the skin surface.
The initial symptoms are usually followed by an agonizing itching, especially when the skin is sweaty.
In the skin, fungi usually live on the skin horn tissue. Fungi that live on the skin are divided into several types with different effects in every kind, for example:
- Dermatofilia fungus causing ringworm and athlete’s foot
- Non – dermatofilia cause phlegm
- Fungi on hair that cause dandruff hair
- Candida fungus causes vaginal discharge
- Symptoms of skin disease caused by the fungus depends on the area and the type of fungus that attacks the skin.
- False Handling in Fungal Infections
Score: 5.0, Votes: 5